A Personal Loan from Absa is the cost-effective and Absa personal loans are flexible: you can borrow from R3 000 to R150 000, and affordable repayment periods range from 12 to 84 months.
A Personal Loan is an excellent way of financing a planned or unplanned event. You enjoy immediate access to the entire loan amount and can negotiate repayment terms to suit your needs and budget.
What do you get from a absa personal loan?
- For personal loans taken over 12 months or more, customers with up-to-date accounts will receive a 1% refund of the original loan value back into their loan account on the anniversary of the initial loan payout date
- Fixed Rate loans offer customers equal monthly payments and up to 60 months to pay
- Variable Rate loans offer repayments linked to prime and up to 84 months to pay
- Allocation of interest rate pricing and fees subject to individual risk assessment
- Loans over R30 000 over 60 months to pay
- The ability to pay your loan off faster additional deposits are accepted as capital reductions
- No early settlement penalties for early repayment
- Affordable Credit Protection Plan to settle the outstanding balance in the case of death, disability or retrenchment
- Interest rates determined by your individual risk profile
How to apply
Applying for a personal loan is quick and easy!
If you are an existing Absa customer, all you need to do is logon to your Internet Banking, click on “Apply” on the top tabbed navigation, and select “Personal Loan” from the menu that appears on the page.
Simply enter your requirements, and you could have the money in your account in less than 10 minutes!
If you are a new Absa customer, all you need to do is apply online and complete the quick and easy form, or visit your nearest branch.