Standard Bank offer a personal finance if you earn from R1000pm, you can qualify for up to R300 000 with a Standard Bank Personal Loan.
Features and benefits for Standard Bank Personal Loan:
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick and hassle free application process
- Fixed minimum monthly repayments which enable you to budget more effectively
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transactional account
- No early termination fees if you pay off the loan earlier
- For loan terms greater than 3months , we provide credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment
What do you need to qualify Standard Bank Personal Loan?
- You need to be a South African citizen
- Between the age of 18-65
- Formally employed
- Have a consistent monthly income and earning R1000 or more a month, before deductions
- Have a bank account with a debit order facility
Personal loans are suitable for financing large payments or purchases, such as appliances, furniture, school fees, or if you require credit over an extended period.
There are two types of loans
Win Your Loan
From 5 November 2012 until 30th November, all customers who apply for a Standard Bank AccessLoan or Revolving Credit Plan and take up the loan will be automatically entered into a draw to win their entire loan amount back. There will be a daily draw except for Saturday and Sunday.
Customers can walk into a branch with their FICA documents to speak to a consultant or Dial*120*5626# to find out how much they could get.
Click here for terms and conditions
Complete The Form Below Now